Thursday 19 September 2013

Meadham Kirchoff Spring/Summer 2014

all images taken by me

 On Tuesday I managed to head up to London for the final day of London Fashion Week and get into a show that I'm happy to say was my first proper catwalk show I've seen. I enjoyed it so much, it was most definitely worth the big wait in the rain beforehand! Held in the Topshop tents in Regents Park I rushed to capture what would be my ultimate favourite SS14 collection that I've seen so far. I think the historical references, lace and ruffles, wide-brimmed hats and baloney curls all fitted to a magical elegance. Whilst watching this show I felt like I was going back in time, every piece was very Victorian/vintage which I adore and the patterns and details were also incredibly beautiful. Edward Meadham & Benjamin Kirchoff, hats off to you!

You can view the show on YouTube here.

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! I love the patterns and textures, every piece is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for your comment Jenn! Totally agree <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }