Sunday 5 February 2012

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hat from Primark, necklace from Banana Tree, jumper from a charity shop, faux fur coat from BHS,
skirt from Topshop, Tights from Primark, boots are Doc Martens, bag idk!
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
All this cold weather has finally brought us some snow! At last there is a meaning behind it! ;) So today on this Sunday afternoon I took the advantage of, on my own, strolling down to the nearby park to take some photos. I hope you like them, I shall be putting more on my Flickr at some point... But on my blog here are my favourites :) I've also added some fun gifs that I made this evening, which took me forever to grasp how to do on Photoshop! I got there in the end thankfully and am pretty pleased with how they turned out! It was kinda something I didn't plan to do, just started jumping when the timer was on and then *ding*, I shall turn this into an animation! Then I did the one with me reaching my hand out, interesting... haha.

If you like my look shown above  please Hype it on LOOKBOOK.nu! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love your nails!!


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like ur furr coat! ur pretty (:

    http://doublelll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos :D your fur coat is wonderful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, lovely coat :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }