Saturday 30 July 2011

I wanna live in darkness, don't wanna be spun around

Myself on Camden Bridge
Boots&Beach
Live. Life. Love.
Every song is out of tune, just like you.
Park
Self
Here are some photographs that were taken on my Canon AE-1 film camera that I've been meaning to show you guys. I absolutely have fallen in love with film! I love the feel of not knowing how the photos will turn out and waiting with excitement when getting the fresh film roll to be developed. Another thing I  love about film is the way it captures the light, and how you can control the speed it captures an image... it's really fascinating :) The photo I'm most disappointed about though is the last one, not enough light and definitely not what I intended for that shot but never mind! I look forward to using more of this camera and getting better at this sort of photography in the future.

Oh Land - Sun Of A Gun


Ke$ha! Ke$ha! Ke$ha! Ke$ha! 
 And here are some photos that I took when of Ke$ha when I saw her live on 13th July. I had a great time and Ke$ha was awesome! Though I nearly passed out at one point which was a little bit scary! Her special guests for the gig were LMFAO & Natalia Kills, they were also very good. LMFAO splashed us with champagne whilst singing their song 'Champagne Showes'! You can view more of my favourite photos from the night (just of Ke$ha) here.

I would also like to take this time to say R.I.P to the talented Amy Winehouse that died recently at the age of just 27. I find it quite odd how many artists have died at this age, such as Kurt Cobain & Jimi Hendrix.. it's a mystery. Also my thoughts are with the lost lives of the people in Norway, what happened was awfully tragic on both sides.. :(

Thanks for reading xx
(All photos copyright to me, if you do choose to use them links back to my Flickr are crucial).

My Latest Look On LOOKBOOK

16 comments:

  1. Great shorts, lovely pictures. Ke$ha is great! R.I.P Amy :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!
    amazing pics, my dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessica :) Yeah she is! & Sure I will x
    & Thanks V! Love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful pictures! :O
    Love it all :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos :)

    xx Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you both! So much <3 :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, just found your blog! I love it! Awsome photos xxx
    (hanna-lyn.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Marianna ♥
    Glad ya love it Hanna :) Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos, you're beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that oversized orange shirt !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks very much guys! :) <3 xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you dear :) <3
    Doesn't say you've followed me yet though?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your pictures!

    http://www.weareocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }