Saturday 31 July 2010

TODAYS OUTFIT + TODAYS DAY

Today I met up with my friend Sarah who I only just met (in person) yesturday. We met on Twitter back in September 2009 and we are both totally obsessed with the Olsens. Anyway! We went to London together, I would upload more photos but the uploader isn't working too well so 2 will have to do for now, maybe I'll add more to this post when it lets me more easily. So, we first went on the London Eye, it was both our first times on it. I admit, I was a little scared about the height at first but once I was at the top everything was perfectly fine. Unfortunatly the weather started off nice but when we were at the London Eye it was grim and there were slight drops of rain at times - but nothing drastic. After that we went to Oxford Street and looked around the shops, went looking for Elizabeth and James in Selfridges but unfortuantly they don't do it anymore! Bummer. :( After Oxford Street we went to Trafalgar Square and also Hyde Park! As you can see, in the second picture, me (left) and Sarah are by the Peter Pan statue in Hyde Park.
MY OUTFIT You might not be able to see my outfit quite clearly here but anyway here is what I wore and were it came from: Top - Topshop Skirt - Primark Shoes - Treds Bag - TJ Hughs Pendant Watch Necklace - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }